Junior surf school @ Rossnowlagh and Tullan
Kids Camp/Grommet Club @ Rossnowlagh and Tullan
Starting off June 8th
Camp runs every week Mon-Fri until end of August
5 day kids camp – let your kids Go Wild!
- A fun program for the week, consisting of beach games, water activities, surfing, and much more!
- We have 2 kids camp locations at Rossnowlagh and Tullan so you can meet us at the beach each day
- All wetsuits, coloured vests and equipment provided.
- Warm 5mm wetsuits to fit all sizes.
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate and biscuits to get energy levels up after the surf.
- Daily warm up Games
- Weekly Activities such as:
- Water Safety and Rip Current training
- Competition Day (Fridays) – End of week competition with certificate and prizes to be won!
- Maximum ratio of 1 instructor to 8 children, ensuring your child is well looked after.
- Fully trained and highly experienced surf instructors to lead and mentor the group
- All surfing levels are be catered for.
- We adhere to a strict child protection policy.
- Age range 8 – 16 (parents need to be at the beach to collect all children at end of session)
- Parents of under 10 children need to stay at the beach for the duration of the session – can be reviewed after day 1
- Covid 19 protocols approved by Irish Surfing and Irish Sports Council
We are currently not providing changing rooms or transport to and from the beach;
It is advisable to arrive with your swimsuit already on;
If you do not have a wetsuit we can give you one for the duration of the camp for the week – you can collect this from Surf Co on Sunday if possible so you can be in the wetsuit on Monday morning;
If you have your own wetsuit then best to arrive in your wetsuit and have dry clothes and towel in a bag – bag storage at both beaches;
We are not providing wetsuit boots and they are not needed in the water – bring your own or wear a pair of old shoes or sandals to walk to the beach;
We have hand sanitizer and tissues/bins at both locations;
All wetsuits and boots are washed in antibacterial wetsuit solution and milton after each use;
Boards are washed down with soap and water after each use;
Instructors are following official physical distancing guidelines on land and in the water;
Post surf hot drinks and biscuits (drink from flask served in disposable cups and individually wrapped biscuits)
Parents need to be on time to collect children after the session to help them get changed.
If you are displaying any Covid 19 symptoms (new cough, high temperature) or have had contact with a confirmed case please cancel your lessons and do not attend – call your GP for advice.