We have some great Packages for the August bank Holiday.
Summer is in the air and we get full three days to celebrate with a surf! Come join us and meet new friends, learn to surf and splash around in the warm spring waves! We have lots of packages available for all standards of surfers. Everything from experienced surfers to complete beginners. As always we will have a BBQ party on saturday night. We also have our surf bus providing transfers from Dublin to Bundoran.
Weekend Surf Lesson packages include:
– €129pps for 3 nights in shared dorm rooms, 2 surf lessons & equipment and BYOB dinner at the lodge
– €139pps for 3 nights in private room (based on 2-3 people sharing, €169 for single occupancy), 2 lessons & equipment and BYOB dinner at the lodge
Weekend Rental packages include:
– €99pps for 3 nights in shared dorm rooms, 3 days surf rental
– €109pps for 3 nights in private room (based on 2-3 people sharing, €159 for single occupancy), 2 days surf rental
– just want to stay but be part of the group? No problem! €60pps for three nights in a dorm bed at the lodge.
***€30 for return bus from Dublin Heuston!***
Surf Lessons only
Surf lessons on every day at 10am and 2pm. Adults €35pp. Kids €25pp. Includes all equipment, changing rooms and hot showers.
Family surf lessons: 1 adult and 2 kids €75, 2 adults and 2 kids €100, 1 adult and 3 kids €100.
Sample Itinerary as follows for Full weekend package:
Meet and mingle at the surf Lodge Friday evening. (Return bus from Heuston available for €30. The bus is great craic, so bring some drinks if you so wish!). After mingling at the lodge, checking in and dropping our stuff off, maybe we can indulge in some pints at the pub!
Grab some self-served breakfast 8-10am before grabbing all our equipment (wetsuits, boots, gloves all included) and jumping on the Surf Co bus to whichever beach is pumping that day!
After the surf lesson, the bus will be back to the beach to collect us and bring us to the lodge for some hot chocolate (served up by our lovely surf instructor!) and chats about our radical moves.
From 7pm, we’ll enjoy a BYOB dinner at the lodge with lots of music, drinking and dancing and all the craic. Then on to the pubs!
Wake up and get some breakfast again and then meet for our Sunday surf lesson, then back for hot chocolate. Have a nice chill Sunday, or we may run another activity like hiking/coasteering/bike ride depending on what people want to do!
Optional third surf lesson if people want, afternoon checkout and lunch and then back to the big city Monday evening around 7:30pm.